How To Sleep Better?
Presented by Robert Winston, How to Sleep Better is a practical guide to the world of sleep. The programme explores the common problems, dangers and the mysteries that have puzzled scientists for years.
One in five motorway accidents are attributed to a lack of sleep, which was also a contributory factor in disasters such as Chernobyl and the Challenger shuttle explosion.
This programme looks at the dangers of poor sleep, how people perceive their sleep and provides real solutions.
Viewers can find out about practical tools to help them get a good night’s sleep rather than resorting to over the counter drugs. Most people have suffered the torment of a sleepless night at some point in their lives – for some it’s an ongoing misery. How to Sleep Better follows a group of self-professed poor sleepers as they take part in a ‘sleep lab’ to pinpoint what is keeping them awake.
By pressing the red button as these tests happen on air, viewers can get their own sleep profile by taking part in an interactive questionnaire. The profile has tips on what areas to look at, and as the programme continues, provides advice tailored to your specific sleep profile.
- Study: Poor Sleep Habits Can Impact Children’s Learning (atlanta.cbslocal.com)
- A lack of sleep (jmkauftheil.wordpress.com)
- Sleep Less: Weigh More (hastensdubai.com)
- Feeling edgy? Get some sleep (futurity.org)
- How To Easily Overcome The Frustrations Related To Sleep Apnea (debbiekameka.wordpress.com)
- The Health Benefits of Sleep (byuida.wordpress.com)
- Fake Looking Awake With These Beauty Must-Haves (styleblazer.com)
- Sleep specialist reveals her tips on getting children to spend vital 10 hours a night in land of nod (dailyrecord.co.uk)